Calling all Kpop Dance lovers! It’s your time to shine!
In conjunction with our Annyeong DAMEN K-Wave Festival 2, we will be hosting our first ever KPOP DANCE COVER COMPETITION 2018! Proudly presented by DA MEN Mall, Supported by 1119 Triple1Nine Dance Houseand Sponsored by BM e-Store (BMES)!
Date: 7 October 2018
Time: 12pm – 5pm
Venue: Atrium, Ground Floor
Come join us and stand a chance to walkaway with cash prizes worth total of RM10,000!!!
1st Prize: RM3,000 cash + Certification + Goodies
2nd Prize: RM1,500 cash + Certification + Goodies
3rd Prize: RM800 cash + Certification + Goodies
Registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKsOBTq9TIXwafvcAulLCEHQS2QYiQAvn2MXZE6-ceARwUgA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Registration is totally FREE! Register early to secure your competition slot!
Can't wait to see you all shine on stage! Let’s BURN IT UP!
=============Rules & Regulations===============
▶ Dance Cover performance requirements:
• Competition is opened to participant aged 15 years old and above only.
• Pariticpant is not allowed to join more than one crew.
• Participant must fill up all the details in registration form (Google Form)
• Performance duration 5 minutes Maximum. Music must be in Mp3/Audio CD format.
• Registration dateline: 29 Sept 2018 (Saturday)
• Song Submission date: 30 Sept 2018 (Sunday)
• Each group must cover one (1) k-pop idol group only.
• You are allowed to mix the songs within the same k-pop artist (Max 5 mins).
• Any group covers more than 2 k-pop artist groups will be disqualified unilaterally.
• Number of dancers must be in accordance with or less than the number of the covered k-pop artist group
• BACKUP DANCER is allowed but subject to organiser’s permission.
• Participants are allowed to use any kind of props on the stage. Participants must write in to obtain organiser’s approval 1 week before event.
• Changes in group members must be informed to the organiser at least 2 week before the competition.
• The organizer reserves the rights to disqualify any participants if they do not follow the rules & regulations, ANY inappropriate action or vulgar content.
• The organizer will not hold any responsibility on any injuries happen during the whole competition.
• The organizer reserves the rights to amend the rules & regulations
• The organizer served the right to use all photos and videos captured by the organizer without the participant’s authorization.
• The decision of the panel judges will be deemed final. No correspondence or further discussion will be entertained.
===========Judging Criteria ===========
A) KPOP Identity : 30%
B) Dance Cover : 25%
C) Synchronization & Technique : 25%
D) Costume : 15%
E) Creativity : 5%
KPOP Identity (30%) – originality of KPOP Idols’ character, personalities and style imitation
Dance Cover (25%) – dance moves according to Original MV and Live Performances of the selected KPOP Idols.
Synchronization & Technique (25%) – solidity of dance skills and synchronization of dance steps of the entire dance crew and backup dancers
Costume (15%) – effort & thoughtfulness
Creativity (5%) – contemplation in usage of suitable props to boost the identity of KPOP Artist and innovativeness & smoothness in between song transition