Calling all Kpop Rising Stars! It’s your time to shine!
In conjunction with our Annyeong DAMEN K-Wave Festival 2, we will be hosting our first ever KPOP RISING STAR Competition 2018! Proudly presented by DA MEN Malll, Supported by E-kids Arts Corridor / é-kids 艺术走廊!
Date: 6 October 2018
Time: 12pm – 6pm
Venue: Atrium, Ground Floor
1st: RM500 cash + Hamper + Cash Vouchers + Certification
2nd: RM300 cash + Hamper + Cash Vouchers + Certification
3rd: RM200 cash + Hamper + Cash Vouchers + Certification
Consolation Prizes x 5: Certification + Goodie Bags
Registration is totally FREE! Register early to secure your competition slot!
Registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/LCVnzl5PlIsvoT932
Let’s dance and be a Shinning star on stage!
=============Rules & Regulations===============
▶ Dance Cover performance requirements:
• Competition is opened to participant aged 15 years old and below only.
• Participant must fill up all the details in registration form (Google Form)
• Performance can be in any forms such as singing, dancing or any talent performance involving Korea Elements.
• Performance duration 5 minutes Maximum. Music must be in Mp3/Audio CD format.
• Registration dateline: 5 OCT 2018 (Friday)
• Song Submission date: 5 OCT 2018 (Friday)
• Each group can cover up to two (2) k-pop idol group.
• You are allowed to mix the songs (Max 5 mins).
• Number of dancers must be in accordance with or less than the number of the covered k-pop artist group
• Participants are allowed to use any kind of props on the stage. Participants must write in to obtain organiser’s approval 3 days before event.
• Changes in group members must be informed to the organiser at least 3 days before the competition.
• The organizer reserves the rights to disqualify any participants if they do not follow the rules & regulations, ANY inappropriate action or vulgar content.
• The organizer will not hold any responsibility on any injuries happen during the whole competition.
• The organizer reserves the rights to amend the rules & regulations
• The organizer served the right to use all photos and videos captured by the organizer without the participant’s authorization.
• The decision of the panel judges will be deemed final. No correspondence or further discussion will be entertained.
===========Judging Criteria ===========
A) KPOP Identity : 30%
B) Performance : 30%
C) Synchronization & Technique : 20%
D) Costume : 15%
E) Creativity : 5%
KPOP Identity (30%) – originality of KPOP Idols’ character, personalities and style imitation
Performance (30%) – Live Performances
Synchronization & Technique (20%) – solidity of dance skills and synchronization of dance steps of the entire dance crew and backup dancers
Costume (15%) – effort & thoughtfulness
Creativity (5%) – contemplation in usage of suitable props to boost the identity of KPOP Artist and innovativeness & smoothness in between song transition